PAYROLL 4 SA’s employees are registered tax practitioners with
SARS and SAIT
In South Africa you cannot offer any tax related services without being registered with SARS as a tax practitioner.
To be register as a tax practitioner, one must meet requirements such as:
- Belonging to a Recognised Controlling Body (as referred to in s 240A of the Tax Administration Act).
- Having the minimum qualifications and experience (as set by your Recognised Controlling Body).
- Having no criminal convictions for the offences described in s 240(3) of the Tax Administration Act.
- You must participate in continuous professional development programmes set by your Recognised Controlling Body.
- Be tax compliant as monitored by your Recognised Controlling Body.
PAYROLL 4 SA’s employees belongs to SAIT as Controlling Body
The South African Institute of Tax Practitioners